Full Time Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
|Job types|| Permanent contract
|Hours||37.5 per week working shift patterns between the hours of 7.30am - 6pm
Early Years Practitioner Job description
To be a part of a team where you demonstrate the ability to provide fun and exciting learning opportunities for the children, linking them to their next steps enabling them to reach their full potential. To communicate ideas, put these into practice and accept responsibility within the nursery.
- To be an effective Key Person building professional relationships with the children and their families.
- To observe, plan and assess the children effectively enabling them the chance to reach their full potential.
- To keep a record of the children’s achievements in their journal ensuring these are kept up to date and of a high standard.
- To contribute ideas and activities using the children’s interests as the focus enabling the children to progress in their learning
- To communicate effectively within your team and to help regularly evaluate practice, day to day running of the room and routines.
- To attend and contribute effectively to meetings.
- To help maintain our Promoting Positive Behaviour approach, making sure any conflict between children is dealt with effectively and consistently.
- To ensure the environment is kept safe by maintaining toys and equipment is of a high standard.
- To be flexible and demonstrate the ability to work with all ages in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
To be able to work shifts on a Rota basis within the hours of 7.30am-6pm
We are part of United Learning, a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. As a Group, we can reward our staff better with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed.
We invest in our staff wellbeing and as a United Learning employee you will have access to our staff benefits package, Perkbox, which gives access to over 4,000 perks and discounts at retailers as well as digital content to help support wellbeing. In addition, staff receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Please contact Emma.email@example.com for an application form.